The Little Coffee Van is a compact and bijou, barista hire and driven classic Italian Piaggio Ape mobile coffee cart. Our head-turning, three-wheeled dynamo of a mobile coffee service can be hired to buzz into branded events and hospitality in London and all over the UK, giving you an on-the-spot, speciality coffee experience. Book our Professional Barista hire, including pop up coffee and mobile coffee bar and we'll dispense gorgeous coffee for events, then we’ll be on our barista-driven way, making sure we leave happy clients and consumers in our wake. Because, wherever we go… we cause a stir!
The Little Coffee Van - One Van In Plain White
OUTDOORS OR INDOORS -WITH RISK REDUCING WORKING PRACTICES FOR COVID 19
Shop re-openings/promotions, onsite cafe and hot drinks replacement service,office & workplace hospitality, staff treats, film, photo or video shoot crews, showroom and venue entrances, press days/product launches, smaller socially distanced corporate hospitality, catering events for smaller groups , smaller private events, street marketing, outdoor promotional tours and experiential activities, festivals, fashion events, music events,weddings, recruitment, exhibitions, conferences.
• 2-group dual-fuel commercial espresso machine, quality coffee grinder and all associated barista equipment.
• On-board independent power or connections to hook up to onsite electricity. Water tank with filtration, sink and waste facility.
• Smart, friendly and experienced professional baristas.
• Serves up to 500 hot drinks over 6-8 hours service.
• Ethically-sourced speciality grade coffee, organic and/or ethically-sourced herbal/fruit infusions and organic and/or ethically-sourced hot chocolate.
• All ingredients, consumables and disposables included.
Branding options available
• Up to eight branded magnetic panels
• 8oz double-walled branded takeaway cups
Since 2009, we have operated our small, pop up, independent mobile coffee van with a clear vision: to do it better and offer higher standards in presentation, execution and meeting clients' requirements. This includes well thought through event planning, logistics, client and customer service, barista skills, high quality equipment, product and ingredients that deliver a superior range of drinks. Being passionate, a bit geeky, taking care, being/sourcing ethical, organic, eco friendly and always retaining a strong sense of quirkiness and fun. Above all, we love what we do.
It is possible to deliver (virtually anywhere in the UK) a professional mobile barista hire, with an on-the-spot speciality coffee experience served directly to guests and consumers.
But it hasn’t stopped there. We constantly strive to develop, evolve and implement fresh ideas with solutions that meet clients’ and consumers requirements. It’s about sourcing quality equipment, product and ingredients, our own continuous training, knowledge gaining and working with like-minded people.
With the experience and expertise already gained in delivering and operating a high quality coffee for events in diversified types of work and environments, our clients appreciate our pro-active approach and getting involved in their brief. This means giving feedback, ideas and problem-solving solutions, in order to ensure their event runs as smoothly and successfully as possible and that their objectives are met.
Safer Socially Distanced
Mobile Coffee Bars
Pop-Up Coffee Stand
In this current environment, it’s all about being mobile, agile, versatile and forever evolving. It’s about coming to your indoor space and whatever fits your requirements. We’ll make your speciality coffee experience to go, in a friendly, professional and attentive manner.
In fact wherever and however we do it, we’ll do it brilliantly!
We’re passionate about our coffee for events and understand that getting your brand noticed is just as important.
We can be your billboard! Hire us for your branded event to make the most of our visibility and create a lot of attention of your own. Find out how to brand us, dress us, accessorise us and colour us in, using the mobile coffee van, mobile coffee bars, pop up coffee stand, coffee cups and even branded bespoke biscuits.
• Ethically-sourcing, premium paying speciality grade coffee importers
• Organic,fairtrade and ethically sourced teas and infusions
• Ethically and directly sourced vegan approved organic cocoa
• Fair-trade sugar
• Vegware compostable cups
• Supporting UK independent speciality coffee roasters
• Dairy-free vegan approved alternative milks
• Composting coffee grounds and cups
• Recycling as much as we can
• Eco friendly coffee van – towed and rarely driven
• We are an environmentally minded business with like minded suppliers