The Little Coffee Van is a compact and bijou, barista-driven, classic Italian Piaggio Ape mobile coffee cart. Our head-turning, three-wheeled dynamo of a Mobile Coffee Service can be hired to buzz into branded events and hospitality in London and all over the UK, giving you an on-the-spot, speciality coffee experience. Book us and our Professional Barista Service will dispense gorgeous coffee, then we’ll be on our barista-driven way, making sure we leave happy clients and consumers in our wake. Because, wherever we go… we cause a stir!
The Little Coffee Van - One Van In Plain White
OUTDOORS OR INDOORS -WITH RISK REDUCING WORKING PRACTICES FOR COVID 19
Shop re-openings/promotions, onsite cafe and hot drinks replacement service,office & workplace hospitality, staff treats, film, photo or video shoot crews, showroom and venue entrances, press days/product launches, smaller socially distanced corporate hospitality, catering events for smaller groups , smaller private events, street marketing, outdoor promotional tours and experiential activities, festivals, fashion events, music events,weddings, recruitment, exhibitions, conferences.
• 2-group dual-fuel commercial espresso machine, quality coffee grinder and all associated barista equipment.
• On-board independent power or connections to hook up to onsite electricity. Water tank with filtration, sink and waste facility.
• Smart, friendly and experienced professional baristas.
• Serves up to 500 hot drinks over 6-8 hours service.
• Ethically-sourced speciality grade coffee, organic and/or ethically-sourced herbal/fruit infusions and organic and/or ethically-sourced hot chocolate.
• All ingredients, consumables and disposables included.
Branding options available
• Up to eight branded magnetic panels
• 8oz double-walled branded takeaway cups
Since 2009, we have operated our small, independent mobile coffee business with a clear vision: to do it better and offer higher standards in presentation, execution and meeting clients' requirements. This includes well thought through event planning, logistics, client and customer service, barista skills, high quality equipment, product and ingredients that deliver a superior range of drinks. Being passionate, a bit geeky, taking care, being/sourcing ethical, organic, eco friendly and always retaining a strong sense of quirkiness and fun. Above all, we love what we do.
It is possible to deliver (virtually anywhere in the UK) a professional mobile barista service, with an on-the-spot speciality coffee experience served directly to guests and consumers.
But it hasn’t stopped there. We constantly strive to develop, evolve and implement fresh ideas with solutions that meet clients’ and consumers requirements. It’s about sourcing quality equipment, product and ingredients, our own continuous training, knowledge gaining and working with like-minded people.
With the experience and expertise already gained in delivering and operating a high quality mobile coffee service in diversified types of work and environments, our clients appreciate our pro-active approach and getting involved in their brief. This means giving feedback, ideas and problem-solving solutions, in order to ensure their event runs as smoothly and successfully as possible and that their objectives are met.
Safer Socially Distanced
In this current environment, it’s all about being mobile, agile, versatile and forever evolving. It’s about coming to your indoor space and whatever fits your requirements. We’ll make your speciality coffee experience to go, in a friendly, professional and attentive manner.
In fact wherever and however we do it, we’ll do it brilliantly!
We’re passionate about our coffee service and understand that getting your brand noticed is just as important.
We can be your billboard! Hire us to make the most of our visibility and create a lot of attention of your own. Find out how to brand us, dress us, accessorise us and colour us in, using the mobile coffee van, the mobile coffee bars, coffee cups and even branded bespoke biscuits.
• Ethically-sourced speciality grade coffee
• Choice of organic and/or ethically sourced teas
• Ethically-sourced and/or organic cocoa
• Fair-trade sugar
• Vegware compostable cups
• Supporting independent speciality coffee roasters
• Dairy-free alternative milks (oat, soya etc)
• Composting coffee grounds
• Recycling as much as we can
• Eco friendly coffee van – towed and rarely driven
• Euro 6 Diesel powered support van
- We’re ready to provide you with a professional lockdown coffee service #mobilecoffeevan #baristahire #hospitality… https://t.co/wyoedOtyKf17 days ago
- RT @Smallwoodschool: Thank you to @LittleCoffeeVan for visiting us today and supplying staff at Smallwood Primary School with Tea, Coffee a…21 days ago
- With @newvictoriahospital again providing #hospitality #stafftreats #mobilecoffeevan#baristahire… https://t.co/kY4wkkAoZx47 days ago
- @newvictoriahospital breakfast service for staff #coffeeservice #mobilecoffeevan #popupcoffee #baristacoffee… https://t.co/IGBri8C0wK51 days ago